every heart
Spent my entire day in bed and also watching videos. Crapped on the phone w Wenxin till 3am. Reason being, I was drove out of the bedroom ytd, then I slept in my papa’s room. The point is, its hard for me to turn in without Pipi. She was high-ing over so many things! Our topics ranged from names, contests, her new phone, huayang to that junli’s surname (!) etc. Good for her, to be able to laugh so freely AND LOUDLY in the middle of the nightmorning.
My mom went out so many times so she packed so much food back (: There were cereal prawns la! It killed me. Supposed to turn up for juniors’ SYF prac today. But I wasn’t feeling well suddenly. Just slight coughs and throat itch. So we postponed the trip to next week. Handbellers who’ll be free next fri, feel free to join us!
My mom went out so many times so she packed so much food back (: There were cereal prawns la! It killed me. Supposed to turn up for juniors’ SYF prac today. But I wasn’t feeling well suddenly. Just slight coughs and throat itch. So we postponed the trip to next week. Handbellers who’ll be free next fri, feel free to join us!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home